Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Madeline photoshoot

This was a photo shoot with little Madeline. When she arrived, she was already asleep, so I figured I would get what photos I could while she was asleep. Unfortunately since she was a little bit older than newborn, we were afraid if we took off the onesie it would wake her up. So I shot what I could. Even though I wish I could have had the onesie out of the picture, I still think the photos of her came out excellent. Then of course she woke up.

One of the challenges I faced with this particular shoot was the fact that she loved to move, but was still so young, she didn’t have moving mastered yet. So I had to get creative with the angles, and how to get her to look in the right direction. I do really like how the photos came out. The B&W ones were definitely my favorite.



No comments: