Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Twins

Had a chance to take a few pictures of Lucy and Lane. They were a lot of fun to photo (is that a word?). It was nice that they actualy stayed in one spot. But I thought the photos went well, and I love thier big blue eyes.


 What the! Who is this hellion! Who's kid is this? Oh yeah, it's my daughter Allie crashing the party. She seems to want to be doing everything and anything anybody else is doing. She sort of stands out when she is with her twin friends.

2 comments:

Hailey said...

Awesome!

Grammadebs said...

Hi travis...random that I would see your blog...Sister Parry here (from Mapleton down the road from your folks...)Nice to see you and your sweet fam...your little girl looks exactly like you....that is how I knew it was your blog(actually I thought it was your sister's baby photo...)
Wonderful that you are helping with NIENIE...